Let's Talk Numbers and Systems!
This webinar addressed calculating your daily numbers as well as the systems that need to be in place while running the day to day operations of your transportation company!
- Do you know how to Calculate your daily numbers?
- Do you know how to prepare a rate sheet with accessorial charges?
- Do you understand profit margins, projections and when to scale?
- Do you know how to calculate diesel per dollar?
- Do you know know what to do when a load shifts?
- Do you know what to do when a driver gets hurt?
- Do you know what to do when you get served with a lawsuit?
- Do you know what to do when a driver abandoned your truck?
- Do you know what to do when a driver refuses a drug test?
- Do you know what to do when your truck gets shut down at a scale house?
Watch this informative webinar replay that will help you understand how to make and keep your Transportation Company profitable!
My name is Tramell Kukoyi and I am the owner/founder of Pronto Shipping and Packaging Services Inc., a full service logistics Company based in Houston, Texas that caters to ocean freight.
I came into the Logistics industry seven years ago and started as a small pack and ship store and grew into a full logistics company.
I had to learn everything about the logistics and trucking industry through trial and error, and I promised myself when I “made it” I would help other people who wanted to come into this field but lacked direction, education and training.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start?
- When you complete your purchase, you have immediate access to all course content.
How long can I access the course?
- You have an unlimited amount of time to view and re-view the course.
Can I use multiple devices to access my course?
- You can access your courses from any device you login from.
Is this course Refundable?
- No, course fees are non-refundable